Location: The Pavilion, Bromley BR1 3EF
Salary :19,760 p.a. Plus Benefits
Job Type: Permanent ( 2 full time and one part time 16 hours per week)
Closing Date: 24th February 2023
If you are calm under pressure, highly responsible and a natural with people from all walks of life, this could be your opportunity to develop your career in a vital role in our leisure facilities.
Main duties include:
* To maintain vigilant supervision of pool users and always ensure their safety
* To attend staff training as part of the National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
* To administer first aid, effect pool rescues and apply resuscitation as necessary
* To deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner and to ensure the highest level of customer enjoyment and satisfaction, meeting the Customer Service Standards
* To always comply with the facilities Health and Safety procedures in line with the Health and Safety at Work Act; carry out regular inspections and report any maintenance issues using the appropriate procedures
* To carry out cleaning duties to the highest possible standards
* To prepare activity areas involving setting up/dismantling of equipment safely, ensuring that all equipment is stored safely and securely when not in use
* To carry out pool water quality and environmental tests, plus spa tests if necessary
* To attend regular team meetings, with feedback to the Duty Manager on any operational issues.
* Ability to swim 50 metres in less than 60 seconds and 100 metres continuously on front and back in deep water and tread water for 30 seconds
* NPLQ is desirable
If you are calm under pressure, highly responsible and a natural with people from all walks of life, this could be your opportunity to develop your career in such a vital role within our leisure facilities. We look for people with passion, personality, integrity and real can-do attitude who understand the importance of delivering excellent customer service.
In return you get to work for a great company with like-minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
* Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you and one other
* 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
* Holiday purchase scheme
* 20% off food and beverage and free hot drinks
* NEST pension
* Exceptional achievement award scheme
* Employee discount & salary sacrifice schemes
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and:
* Satisfactory health clearance
* Two satisfactory references
* Proof of attainment of qualifications
* Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
** Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check if needed for the role*
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection.
Mytime Active reserve the right to remove the advert for this role as required.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Lifeguard job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally