Location: The Pavilion, Bromley BR1 3EF
Salary :19,760 p.a. Plus Benefits
Job Type: Permanent ( 2 full time and one part time 16 hours per week)
Closing Date: 24th February 2023
If you are calm under pressure, highly responsible and a natural with people from all walks of life, this could be your opportunity to develop your career in a vital role in our leisure facilities.
Main duties include:
* To maintain vigilant supervision of pool users and always ensure their safety
* To attend staff training as part of the National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
* To administer first aid, effect pool rescues and apply resuscitation as necessary
* To deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner and to ensure the highest level of customer enjoyment and satisfaction, meeting the Customer Service Standards
* To always comply with the facilities Health and Safety procedures in line with the Health and Safety at Work Act; carry out regular inspections and report any maintenance issues using the appropriate procedures
* To carry out cleaning duties to the highest possible standards
* To prepare activity areas involving setting up/dismantling of equipment safely, ensuring that all equipment is stored safely and securely when not in use
* To carry out pool water quality and environmental tests, plus spa tests if necessary
* To attend regular team meetings, with feedback to the Duty Manager on any operational issues.
* Ability to swim 50 metres in less than 60 seconds and 100 metres continuously on front and back in deep water and tread water for 30 seconds
* NPLQ is desirable
If you are calm under pressure, highly responsible and a natural with people from all walks of life, this could be your opportunity to develop your career in such a vital role within our leisure facilities. We look for people with passion, personality, integrity and real can-do attitude who understand the importance of delivering excellent customer service.
In return you get to work for a great company with like-minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
* Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you and one other
* 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
* Holiday purchase scheme
* 20% off food and beverage and free hot drinks
* NEST pension
* Exceptional achievement award scheme
* Employee discount & salary sacrifice schemes
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and:
* Satisfactory health clearance
* Two satisfactory references
* Proof of attainment of qualifications
* Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
** Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check if needed for the role*
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection.
Mytime Active reserve the right to remove the advert for this role as required.