Job title: SENCO
Salary: 28,000 – 45,000
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Leader Education is working in partnership with an independent SEN school based in Horncastle, Lincolnshire. We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced SENCO with a QTS and experience working with SEN pupils.
Our aim is to recruit a SENCO to ensure all children benefit from an inclusive education and achieve their full potential. You will be required to support the headteacher and governing bodies with the strategic development of SEN policy and provision in this school. The school has pupils aged 11-16 that are all identified as having SEMH needs and learning difficulties.
Skills and Requirements:
- SENCO qualification is preferred but not essential
- Great knowledge of the SEND code of practice
- Interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Committed to achieving the best outcomes for pupils and promoting the ethos and the values of this school
- Implementing SEN policy
- Previous teaching or SENCO experience
- Having the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines whilst prioritising effectively
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this SENCO job in Horncastle, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally