Putting client-centred care into practice requires the backing of the whole organisation, we are looking for a passionate and committed Clinical Team Leader to join our national contact centre team.
Within our Nurse led environment we have well-established protocols and support systems that reinforce a values-driven organisational culture, with a focus on care and leaving no one behind.
As a registered Clinical Team Leader, you will be provided with a bespoke training package tailored to your clinical experience to equip you in delivering safe and effective abortion care to our clients. Previous experience of working within sexual and reproductive health is not a requisite of this role.
Working within our contact centre you will be joining a team of both clinical and non-clinical colleagues who empower our clients to make reproductive choices that are right for them.
Main duties of the job
As a respected professional and experienced clinician, the post holder will lead by example, to motivate and empower other staff and ensure high standards of care are set and delivered.
They will ensure the smooth running within the contact centre clinical department by overseeing the Clinical Practitioner and Right Care team, in addition to liaising and working with the Safeguarding team.
Only when choice is a reality for each of us, can we create a better, more equal world for everyone. Here at MSI Reproductive Choices UK we are proud to be a social enterprise that is changing the world for the better, we reinvest and donate our profits towards creating a positive social change across 37 countries globally.
As one of the world’s leading providers of sexual and reproductive healthcare our aim is simple: to empower clients to make the reproductive choices that are right for them. That is what we mean by client-centred care.
At MSI, our client-centred care philosophy means respecting our clients as active partners in their own service, caring about who our clients are, their experiences, and how they feel before, during and after they access care with us.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and give equal consideration to all qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
MSI Reproductive Choices is committed to safeguarding: promoting the welfare and safety of everyone involved in the delivery or receipt of sexual and reproductive health services, especially children, young people and vulnerable adults.
Are you looking for a flexible role which means you can work from the comfort of your own home or alongside other colleagues within the office. If so this could be the role for you!
Location: Hybrid. Office location Bradley Stoke, Bristol onsite parking, good public transport links via bus routes and close to convenience stores
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours
What can MSI UK offer you?
- Achievable opportunities for salary progression
- Market leading Aviva pension provider up to 5% employer contribution
- Over 4,000 perks and discounts from worldwide retailers to local businesses through Blue Light
- Up to £1000 salary sacrifice to purchase a bike tax free including safety equipment
- Up to £7000 annual season ticket loan for use on public transport
- Relevant equipment provided to fulfil your role
- Competitive overtime rates*
- Competitive family friendly benefits to support you balance your family and working life
- Potential for flexible working
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays increasing with continuous service
- We celebrate our colleagues through our national Employee Recognition Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme / Occupational Health Support – providing advice and counselling on a variety of matters
- Accredited Mental Health First Aiders to support employees in moments of need
- Annual contribution towards eye test and glasses
- Great opportunities to progress
- Paid training provided to ensure you are fully equipped to perform within your role and beyond
- Develop your skills through an accredited apprenticeship programme
- Training and Development learning agreements available
- 6 Month Preceptorship programme for newly qualified Nurses and Midwifes
For more information about the role please view the job framework.
Closing date: 20 January 2023 (midnight GMT). Interviews may take place before this date for exceptional candidates.
In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Skills and NMC
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Clinical Team Leader job in South Tyneside, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally