Equiniti is a leading international provider of shareholder, pension, remediation, and credit technology. With over 6000 employees, it supports 37 million people in 120 countries.
EQ’s vision is to be the leading global share registrar, offering complementary services to its client base and
our values set the core foundations to our success. We are TRUSTED to deliver on our commitments, COMMERCIAL in building long term value, COLLABORATIVE in our approach and we IMPROVE by continually enhancing our skills and services. There has never been a better time to join EQ.
To provide administration services in the various operational teams within EQ Invest (IS Operations, Postal Share dealing and Corporate Sponsored Nominee) – in order to deliver a quality service to customers / clients in line with agreed service standards. The teams are responsible for regulated processing activities for both onshore processing & supporting the offshore team.
- Meeting targets for accuracy, quality and volume and agreed service levels
- Satisfactory resolution of queries (self)
- Achievement of agreed business objectives/service standards
- Contribution to team service levels
- Willingness to contribute to wider department objectives
- When required provide project support ensuring own deliverables are on time and to specification
Providing Excellent Customer Service:
- Delivers courteous and prompt service
- Delivers what has been promised
- Develops excellent understanding of individual customer needs and concerns
- Takes personal responsibility for resolving customer concerns
- Strives to exceed customer expectations
- Treats each contact with customer as an opportunity to impress them with the service offered
- Presents a good image of the company to customers
Delivering Business Results:
- Applies skill, effort and judgement to get the job done
- Ensures own role and objectives are clear
- Identifies opportunities to develop business and meet customer needs
- Redirects own time and resources to ensure objectives are met
- Communication – written and oral
- Working with others / team player
- Commercial Awareness
Skills & Knowledge and Qualification
- Good working knowledge of IT applications that may include but is not limited to Microsoft Office, Master Access, TRACS, Sirius & DEC.
- Self organisation, Self motivation
- Ability to learn new tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to plan tasks and keep to timescales
- Ability to identify system/process improvements
- Organisational & Environmental Awareness
- Procedural/Product/Specialist Knowledge
What We Offer (UK ONLY)
- Save For Your Future – Equiniti Pension Plan; Equiniti matches your pension contributions up to 10%
- All Employee Long Term Incentive Plan (LTIP) – Gives all EQ Colleagues the opportunity to benefit if the current owners successfully sell the company for a profit.
- Health and Wellbeing – Employee Assistance Programme: counselling, legal & wellbeing support for colleagues and their households. Life assurance cover at 4x salary with the ability to purchase enhance cover.
- Employee discounts – Discounts and cashback at your favourite high street stores through our EQ Wins Platform.
- Flexible Benefits – The ability to purchase a wide variety of benefits through our flex plan; gadgets, travel insurance, will writing, holiday trading and more.
- Time Off – Typically 28 days holiday + bank holidays. 2 volunteer days to get involved with a charity of your choosing.
- Winning together – Equiniti ICON award vouchers; recognising the individuals going above and beyond to help the business succeed.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please note any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening checks. These consist of 5 year activity & GAP verification, DBS or Access NI, Credit, Sanctions & CIFAS checks
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Senior Administrator – Shareview Certificated Back Office job in Worthing, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally