Are you currently working as a Vehicle Technician and fed up with being undervalued at your current employer?
Do you want to specialise in building you accreditation with a specific brand?
Are you looking for a new opportunity to progress your skill and knowledge?
Benefits of this Vehicle Technician role:
- Uniform Provided and contribution towards work boots
- Commission paid during anual leave
- Overtime options available
- Preferential rates for servicing and repairs on family or friends’ vehicles
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays). This increases with service up to 33 day’s
- Staff car scheme
- Onsite Parking
- Vouchers for Specsavers
- Memberships with shopping discounts
- Workplace pension scheme
This is a full time role and typically you will be expected to work between 08:30am and 17:30pm Monday to Friday and alternate weekends on a rota basis.
Vehicle Technician/Vehicle Mechanic duties:
- Providing a technical and diagnostic service.
- Plan necessary work and order parts to ensure vehicles are ready as promptly as possible.
- Maintain correct warranty procedures and clocking details in line with company procedures.
- Work closely with the service team, ensuring they are kept informed of the progress of work on customer vehicles and they are fully briefed on work completed.
- Discuss technical issues/works with directly customers when requested.
- Build and maintain a high level of technical competence for diagnosing and servicing vehicles and utilise regular training and support.
Our ideal Motor Vehicle Technian
To be successfull in this role you must:
- Hold a level 3 NVQ, or equivalent, in Vehicle Maintenance ad Repair and also be able to demonstrate an ability to work on the latest technology.
- Be able to demonstrate sound technical knowledge and an ability to ensure that your work is carried out to a high standard.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
About the company and the role
We value our technicians and offer full support / develpoment through the manufacturer to enable you to reach your full potential. You will be working in our industry leading the workshop and be involved in working on quality products with access to the best manufacturer products. You will be responsible for the servicing, repair and diognostics of all vehicles within the workshop, ensuring that all work is carried out to the highest standards, whilst delivering a seamless service to our customers.
Does all this sound like something you want to be part of?
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Mechanic / Vehicle Technician job in Scarborough, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally