Are you considering a career in education and possibly becoming a primary teacher? Do you want to make a difference to young people’s lives, inspiring them to achieve and realise their true potential? Have you got a passion to become a teaching assistant?
This is a fantastic platform for aspiring teachers to gain valuable experience as a teaching assistant in preparation for completing their teacher training the following year.
- Have strong subject knowledge within English Maths and Science (GCSE A – C)
- Be passionate about supporting children with their learning
- The ability to keep children engaged and motivated
- Be enthusiastic, friendly and confident
- Have strong communication skills
- Have good behaviour management skills
- A commitment to helping children reach their full potential
You will be working with classroom to help support children’s learning in addition to providing a safe and inclusive environment where all children’s needs are established and valued. Additionally, you will lead both 1:1 and small groups from Early Years up to Year 6 outside the classroom to give that extra support to children who are both struggling and overachieving in the classroom to help them reach their full potential.
Why choose Academics?
Large base of local primary schools
First choice for many schools
Quality service to our teachers
We can offer regular work
Competitive weekly pay
Hassle free time sheets (online)