Financial Planning Administrator
Up to £28,000 + excellent benefits package, bonus, exam support and hybrid working
A growing and highly respected Financial Advisory organisation in Newcastle upon Tyne are hiring. I require an enthusiastic and experienced Financial Planning Administrator to join this successful office and really grow their career.
Experience in a Financial Services environment is essential and in return you can receive an excellent salary and benefits package including bonus and genuine career progression and hybrid working options.
The successful candidate will:
* Have at least 1 years experience carrying out an administration/sales support role within a Financial Services Advice environment.
* Detailed and working knowledge of regulatory requirements.
* Experience and knowledge of investments, pension plans and other financial products.
* Strong IT skills; basic MS Office package.
* Excellent organisational and communication skills.
* Strong numeracy skills.
The main duties of this role include:
* Processing and monitoring new business.
* Completing FCA compliant transactions.
* Obtaining information from fund managers.
* Sending letters of authority.
* Working closely with advisers.
Please apply in confidence, or contact David Elders at Search Financial Services directly on Leeds 308 8041, or connect via LinkedIn.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Financial Planning Administrator job in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally