IT Support L3 Technician Apprentice
£12,000 per annum
About the employer
Our Client provides an exceptional environment for academic and sporting excellence. They foster artistic creativity, wellbeing, and leadership potential within a rich and diverse community. Their core values of determination, integrity, curiosity, and empathy inspire and nurture a passion for learning and success with a strong sense of inclusivity, individuality, and responsibility. They use their voices purposefully as global citizens.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Manage the 1st line support telephone calls for all technical service-related queries
- Undertake initial diagnosis steps in fixing faults before passing it to the 2nd and 3rd line team
- Providing support in implementing the effective use of the VLE across the Academy
- To ensure professional services are delivered to all aspects of the Academy relating to ICT
- To support pupils and staff using ICT
- Comply with timescales set out in the SLA for teaching and student requests
- Undertake administration duties for documentation purposes
- To undertake any other duties as specified by the senior team
- Responsibility for retaining relationship with ICT course providers if applicable
- Ensure progress in CPD to enhance both personal and Academy skillsets
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
ICT (Information Communications Technician) Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT apprenticeship team to increase your skills
Your training will include gaining a Level 3 IT qualifications
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for permanent employment after apprenticeship
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade C/4) Essential
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this IT Support L3 Technician Apprentice job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally