Attention Qualified Art Teacher’s – BRADFORD
My client is a large secondary school based in Bradford & require a qualified Art teacher to start ASAP . This duration of this placement is till Febuary half-term with the possibility to continue till end of year . The school has a supportive Art department & equipment to support you whilst you are on placement. You will be required to support KS3 & KS4 students .
The ideal candidate will possess:
– A valid DBS on the update service
– Experience working within education
– Strong communication & leadership skills
– Excellent classroom management
– Available to travel to Bradford
– Patience, self-motivation & resilience
– Ability to build rapport
– Ready for a challenge & to make a difference!
What Protocol can offer:
– Refer a friend scheme of £250!
– CPD courses and webinars to support your professional portfolio
See you on the other side!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Qualified Art Teacher job in Bradford, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally