We are recruiting for qualified Nursery practitioners to work a happy nursery in Burton on Trent.
Our staff provide the highest level of care, ensuring the individual needs and safety of the children are identified and met, whilst maintaining a playful and caring attitude and atmosphere. You will be supported by your colleagues and senior members of the nursery team.
This is a great flexible working opportunity for those who enjoy working with children of all ages.
You will ideally be qualified to level 2 or level 3 in Childcare. However, we will consider candidates who do not hold a qualification, if you can demonstrate relevant work experience or a desire to begin your career within early years childcare.
- Provide a positive practice role model to ensure our values are maintained
- Ensure that equality of access and opportunity is afforded to all staff, parents and children
- Supervise and support children at all times
- Contribute to maintaining an attractive and welcoming environment
- Prepare and supervise activities
- Ensure that any changes to policies, procedures and operational practices are adhered to within the required timescale
- Ensure that practice and provision in the nursery meets the requirements of the Early Years Foundation stage
- Notify your line manager of any concerns or issues regarding company policies, procedures and operational practices
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with children, parents, visitors and work colleagues
- Ensure confidentiality, where appropriate, is maintained
Market leading rates of pay
Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice : In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
– Attend an interview in person;
– Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
– Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.