A HR Administrator vacancy has arisen to join a global market leading FTSE 250 manufacturing business in the Oxfordshire area. A brand-new position, joining a small team at their head office responsible for multiple sites and up to 5000 employees.
Based on-site at their head office, your duties will include;
- Managing the onboarding process for new staff
- Creating and updating contracts and offer letters
- Undertaking inductions with new starters
- Updating and tracking of annual leave, sickness & absences
- Assisting with compliance of all HR documentation
Benefits of this HR Administrator role include;
- A competitive salary of 22-30,000p/a plus bonus
- Free parking
- Pension contribution matched up to 5%
- 25 days annual leave bank holidays
Ideally you will have;
- Recent and substantial HR admin experience
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to manage your own workload
- Proven ability to manage confidential information and situations
A full-time permanent vacancy, working Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm. If you are interested in this HR Administrator vacancy, please Apply with an updated CV or contact Lucy @ ASC Connections for more information.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.