Are you looking for a new opportunity to share your skills and experience as an IT Manager with an established company in Buckshaw Village?
Pay rate for the IT Manager £30000 to £35000 depending on experience
Hours of work as a IT Manager Monday to Thursday 9:20-6:30 pm and 9:20-3:30 pm Friday
Benefits of the IT Manager:
- Competitive salary
- A growing business where ownership and responsibility is recognised and rewarded
- A positive and ‘can do’ company culture
- Pension scheme
- Sociable Team Environment
- Gym Membership
- On site parking
About the IT Manager:
- Will ensure all new users are set up with the required access and this is tested before users come out of the designated training.
- To manage all IT issues and liaise with the respective suppliers to log, progress, and manage the issues to a satisfactory resolution or workaround in a timely manner.
- To present a weekly report highlighting the IT state of the business. This must include an IT kit count and any areas/issues for managers attention.
- To undertake the required security checks across the business and report to the compliance manager for adding into the risk register.
- Ad hoc issues / troubleshooting as required
The ideal IT Manager will have:
- Either a Graduate qualification or someone with experience with IT that wants to further their career
- Responsibility for ensuring all staff have access to the required systems to perform their day-to-day activities.
- The ability to solve any issue that requires IT Support or will be able to recognise and liaise with the required supplier and find a resolution.
- Confidence taking part in IT supplier calls and to maintain the status of any open tickets until closure.
- Organisation skills to ensure sufficient IT equipment, management of stock levels such as headsets, mice, PC’s etc.
- Awareness of the market and security issues
If you are interested and would like more information for the IT Manager role, please click apply now
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.