Are you interested in Business Lecturer jobs in the South London area? Morgan Hunt are pleased to announce that we are working with a fantastic college in South London. Together we are seeking to appoint a Business Lecturer – apply today!
Job Title: Business Lecturer
Job Type: Temporary
Location: South London
Payrate: 25 – 32/hr
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Teach within the Business team on a range of programmes – A- Level, B-Tech
- Be up to date to plan, deliver and assess high quality teaching as required by your Line Manager to the appropriate number of hours
- Teaching Business Studies across a wide range of ages and abilities, and from Year 7 to ‘A’ level, as required.
- Being responsible for the progress, assessment, welfare and discipline of the pupils she/he teaches under the direction of, and with the support of the Head of Department;
- Enabling pupils to achieve the highest standards at an individual level;
- Monitoring, assessing and the progress of all pupils;
- Identifying any pupil with special learning needs and taking appropriate action;
- Contributing to the preparation of units of work for use throughout the department;
- Familiarise herself/himself with the resources available within the department, the Library and the school in general;
- Valuing the pupils’ work in a variety of ways, including the presentation / publication / display of work for as wide an audience as possible, rapid marking and return of work and also other forms of praise and rewards;
- Setting regularly and marking homework for all pupils in accordance with the school policies;
- Working under the general direction of the Head of Department, adhering to and helping to develop department resources.
Skills & experience
- Right to Work & Enhanced Adult/Child DBS dated within the last 3 months or on the update service
- A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent is essential
- Experience of delivering the subject.
- Evidence of good classroom practice and excellent teaching, including the use of different learning styles.
- Evidence of teaching, which demonstrates good progress and achievement of pupils across the ability range.
- Ability to work as a team member and to form good working relationships with colleagues.
- Good communication, organisational and administrative skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and show good attention to detail.
- Ability to undertake tasks related to monitoring and evaluation.
If you are interested in working in the Business lecturing field in the South London area, please apply to this advert with a CV today and a consultant will contact you!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.