Are you a qualified teaching assistant with experience working with children with Autism?
Are you looking for a full-time role starting in January 2023 for the full academic year?
Career Teachers have brilliant opportunities for the right candidate to work within an inclusive Primary school located in Derby.
Within this role, you will be working 1:1 with a child who has Autism within Year 3. You will be responsible for providing 1:1 support with every lesson, ensuring high-quality education is provided.
Why work with Career Teachers?
- We offer great rates of pay
- Professional support from our experienced consultants
- FREE regular online CPD courses
- Opportunities to progress your career
To be considered for this particular role you will need to: –
- Hold a valid & recognised level 3 childcare qualification
- Have recent experience supporting Key Stage 1 children
- Have recent experience supporting pupils with Autism
- Be genuinely committed to enhancing the educational and personal development of the child you are supporting and the rest of the class.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or willing to obtain a new one
- References covering the last 2 years
If you are interested in this role or any other positions we have across the Derby, please contact Career Teachers on Tel: 01332 291723 or email a copy of your cv to Gemma.Crane@careerteachers.co.uk
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice : In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
– Attend an interview in person;
– Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
– Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.