We have a great opportunity based at our Bedford campus for a Management Accountant to become a key member of our Finance department.
As a Management Accountant, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Analysing management information using data that drives this information to support the Campus Principals to make the most effective decisions for their Curriculum services
- Preparing information that will offer a management accounting service to a range of College Directors and Principals
- Assisting Head of Management Accounts in preparing reports that will be relevant for the Senior Leadership meetings
- Assisting Head of Management Accounts in the annual budget setting and year end processes, using statistical data to support recommendations.
- Engaging in business development
Our ideal candidates will have experience of using Excel to analyse complex data and experience of using activity data to drive financial information, alongside the following qualifications:
- Part qualified CIMA or equivalent
- English and mathematics or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
Successful candidates must also be able to demonstrate alignment to our organisational values:
- Student centred – At our heart is always doing what is best for our students. We consider students in all of our decision making to create positive outcomes and memorable experiences for every student.
- Educational excellence – We promote educational excellence by delivering programmes that challenge our students to achieve their ambitions.
- Teamwork – We are one team who by working together can achieve great things, respecting the opinion and valuing the contribution each of us makes.
- Continuous improvement – We challenge ourselves to always do better by trying new things, sharing knowledge, reflecting on best practice and learning from others.
- Caring – We care about the wellbeing of our staff, our students, our community and wider society, creating an environment built on trust where we listen, engage and support each other.
- Inclusive – We celebrate differences and diversity, recognising that we can learn from each other.