Children’s Home Manager
Up to £50,000
- Children’s Home Registered Manager
- Based in Liverpool (Bootle)
- The home supports 3 young people with EBD and challenging behaviours
- The home will is OFSTED regulated
- The home requires a manager to oversee the service, ensuring it’s a safe and positive place for children and young people.
- Becoming a manager of a children’s home means you have the opportunity to put your stamp on the service, whilst you can create a positive culture, by recruiting and developing the staff team
- Ensure the home is compliant with OFSTED, whilst also implementing the companies policies and procedures
Salary and hours:
- Up to £50,000 (dependant on experience)
- Monday – Friday
- 9-5, + on-call responsibilities
- Full time, permanent
Requirements to be considered:
- Deputy or Registered Manager experience
- Level 5 in leadership and management
- Level 3 in children and young people
If this position sounds of interest, please click “Apply”. One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.