Competitive Salary with Excellent Benefits
Calling all people with rail/construction/engineering experience and Administrator experience.
We have a new opportunity for an Plant Administrator to work for a recognised class leader within the engineering industry.
You could be working for a company who have strong values and are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity.
You will be supporting the Plant Team.
You will be doing both general and qualified Administrator tasks. Some of your responsibilities would be:
· Using the COINS system to enter Plant requisitions, orders and to run reports.
· Maintain Plant hire Live Report on a weekly basis (includes updates/amendments).
· Administer the preferred Supplier List, processing new supplier applications and maintain our annual insurances with them.
· Take and distribute minutes of supplier and internal meetings.
· Issue off hire and transfer notifications of Plant hire.
Skills and Experience
· Excellent PC skills
· Rail experience
· Customer service experience
· Team player attitude
· Administration experience
· Professional written and verbal communication.
· Min 25-day holidays + bank holidays
· Contributory pension scheme
· Life Insurance
· Annual flu jabs
· Company sick pay
· Career progression opportunities
· Training and development
· Friendly working environment
· Family Friendly Policies