anzuk Education is a global education recruitment agency operating across Australia, the UK, NZ and the US. At anzuk, we offer opportunities to make a difference every day. Our services include supply staff replacement, long term and permanent teacher and executive level recruitment, and professional development for early childhood, school and adult education settings. anzuk is a unique workplace with an infectious positive energy that must be experienced to be believed. To find out more about working at anzuk, please visit our careers page here (url removed)cation/ateam.
Applications are now open for an experinced Education Recruitment Consultant role based in our Bristol Team to start in January (flexible).
We are looking for experienced and driven people ready to extend themselves and make a difference to the students of today by placing the right educator in the right place at the right time.
You will be joining our team as an Education Recruitment Consultant within our Schools division, alongside our team of experienced consultants. You are responsible for delivering recruitment and onboarding of educators, supporting a variety of schools across Bristol & South West England.
Hybrid set up: 4 days in office, 1 day WFH option. Mondays and Fridays the whole UK team are in the offices to start and wrap up the week as a team.
- Attract, on-board and market exceptional educators, while fostering professional relationships that build educator capacity and support achievement of career objectives.
- Facilitate educator networking events and professional learning opportunities.
- Build and implement effective strategy that supports company initiatives in conjunction with your team and management
YOU WILL HAVE:
- A passion for making a difference in education
- Experience in a recruitment or sales role (min 1-2 years – must have)
- Experience in an education setting (ideal)
- Alignment with our core values
- A business-oriented mindset
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet strict deadlines
- Curiosity and a desire to learn and innovate
- Grit, resilience and empathy
If you are a natural communicator, love to make a difference and influence outcomes, you need to get around this opportunity now! You can also look forward to:
- Breakfast provided daily
- Internal and external training programs
- Free access to wellbeing services
- Gym and Class Pass membership
- Competitive team based bonus structure
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company book club
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications must include the following:
- A cover letter detailing why you think you are suitable for the role
- A current CV outlining your background and experience to
- Be able to provide right to live and work in the UK
- Possess a valid DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you re interested: we’d love to know how you can add to our A-team with your unique experience!
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, gender or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.
anzuk.education will monitor the composition of its workforce, in order to identify areas that may need positive action measures to promote equal opportunity and diversity.