Primary School Teaching Assistant – Wandsworth
We are actively looking for a Primary School Teaching Assistant to support children with special needs. As a Primary School Teaching Assistant you will be required to show a positive and proactive attitude towards helping children with special needs and support them 1:1 with their learning and development. This is a full time role from Monday to Friday, 08:45am to 16:45pm with the school looking to hire a Primary School Teaching Assistant right away.
You will ideally have experience as a Primary School Teaching Assistant but you must have some form of experience working with children who had special needs in some capacity that you could provide a reference for.
- Empower their pupils to lead lives full of choice and opportunity
- OFSTED ‘Outstanding’ rated school located in Wandsworth
- Deliver a functional and creative curriculum that promotes independence, total communication, love of learning and inspiring relationships
- The quality of teaching is excellent. Staff are highly skilled and reflective. They are adept at making changes to their teaching strategies in order to meet pupils’ ongoing needs
- Providing a personalised curriculum for the 21st Century, which meets each pupil’s individual education plan, based on the National Curriculum and functional life and independent skills
- Support pupils to achieve learning goals as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Establish constructive relationships with pupils and interact with them according to individual needs as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- As a Primary School Teaching Assistant you will often support children 1:1
- Care about children’s learning, behaviour, emotional wellbeing and development as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Be proactive in helping students that need support during lessons
- Previous experience as a Primary School Teaching Assistant is ideal but working with children in some form of capacity is required
- Available Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 16:45pm as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Available immediately to work as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Ideally have experience with SEN children in some capacity
- Either live in Wandsworth or be within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker’s interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth 144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.