SEN teaching assistant
Have you recently graduated, are looking for additional work experience and would like to work as an SEN teaching assistant?
Are you passionate about education, would like full time work and are looking to make a genuine difference in a child’s education as an SEN teaching assistant?
Are you ready for a challenge to work with children who have autism, as an SEN teaching assistant?
Randstad are extremely excited to announce that one of our partner schools is looking for an enthusiastic SEN teaching assistant to join a very busy and growing SEN department on a full-time basis from January – the SEN teaching assistant role requires no experience, but it would be a bonus if you have any! This role is a challenging one, working 1:1 with children who have additional educational needs.
Requirements of a SEN teaching assistant:
About Hall Mead School:
To be considered for the role of a SEN teaching assistant:
By registering with Randstad we can offer you:
– CPD courses to further your journey in education
– Excellent referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£300
– Full interview preparation
– Lesson planning assistance
To join us and be successful in the application for a SEN teaching assistant you will need to:
– Have, apply for, or be willing to provide an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
– Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
– You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click “Apply Now” to get your application started for the role of a SEN teaching assistant. Or for more information you can contact Jennifer Hadrich on 01245 260 100 / .
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
‘No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Randstad Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community