- Candidate required: Operations/Office Manager
- Job Type: Contract (1 year)
- Start date: Immediate
- Industry: Construction professionals South
- Location: Selsey, Chichester, West Sussex
- Salary & package dependant on experience: Dependant on experience
The role & about the client:
On behalf of our client, ITS Building People (Southampton) are searching for an Office/Operations Manager to join a respected Construction company in Chichester.
Key Responsibilities –
- Identifying risks and opportunities for growth and savings
- Managing compliance and regulation duties
- Dealing with Health and Safety compliance
- Manage operations of the company
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision, and having previously worked for a Construction Company in an Office based role.
Ideal experience/specific requirements for the role:
- Experience working within an office role in the housebuilding industry
How to apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence contact me on 02380 238600/ 07586086768
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.