Head of Operations
Are you experienced in retail operations or have worked within a senior role within a fast-paced distribution centre?
Are you able to not only successfully lead a team but to review exiting processes and to improve the whole operation.
A fast-growing international online fashion and clothing outlet are adding some key figures to the business to enable the business to have the correct structure in place to not only cope but excel with the growth it is currently undergoing.
One of these roles is this, a Head of Operations. Working closely with the Operations Director you will take responsibility for the ongoing management and development of multiple departments including Customer Service, Warehouse, and Logistics with a headcount of around 50 people.
This role offers hybrid working, an excellent salary, free parking, a significant annual bonus and additional benefits the most attractive being a definite route to becoming an Operations Director.
I want to talk with anyone from the e-commerce, Warehouse and/or logistics environment.
Responsibilities of the Head of Operations:
* Plan and utilise resources in each department to run an efficient, cost-effective operation.
* Monitor/control KPIs to achieve business, financial and service targets
* Train, motivate, manage and lead your teams, identifying and nurturing strengths, identifying areas for development
* Oversee the operational processes for the entire business ensuring that they are as efficient and growth ready as possible
* Take responsibility over Carrier solutions.
* To ensure the direct labour resource is utilised to maximum productivity and P&L, will take full ownership throughout the work with the Operations Director.
* Production of operational reports support the roll out of new operational systems, processes, and procedures
* Build excellent working relationships with wider internal teams
* Responsibility for assurance across Quality and Health & Safety standards
Experience Required to become their Head of Operations
* Familiar with online, e-commerce retail/distribution.
* Previous experience in a similar role, specifically relating to high volume parcel delivery
* A proven track record of managing multiple departments and large teams
* Knowledge and experience in applying Lean methodologies or Continuous Improvement initiatives.
* A love for the detail and being involved
This role would suit an experienced Head of Operations or operations manager with previous experience in e-commerce, warehousing and logistics. We want someone highly motivated to develop and progress professionally.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.