Do you have a passion for supporting children with learning difficulties to reach their full potential?
Comfortable in a classroom setting?
If the answer is yes, then read on!
Full time roles available working in a specialist school supporting children with autism and learning disabilities to engage in education. You will be paired with a child or small group of children to work with consistently throughout their daily education. With your support children will build their confidence in their abilities and develop their social skills.
Earn up to £27,000 per annum with the option of overtime in other local services!
What can Randstad offer you?
– Competitive rates
– Employee discount scheme
– Unlimited friend referral bonuses
– Immediate start
– Easy online booking system
– Extensive training in industry standard courses supported by online learning
– Help with SSSC registration
– Support from within the team and a dedicated Randstad consultant
– Excellent career progression opportunities
– Opportunities to pick up ad hoc shifts
A successful applicant worker will be responsible for:
– Working effectively as part of a team
– Supporting the social and educational needs of children
– Taking service users between classrooms and outdoor activities
– Co-ordinating with teachers and wider care team
– Maintaining professional manner and working to National Care Standards
To be successful in your application, you will:
– Have previous experience working in a care setting with young people
– Have flexibility in the roles undertaken
– Have strong communication skills
– Register under the PVG scheme
– Full driving licence
– Obtained SVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent
If this sounds like the position for you, don’t delay!
Apply now and one of our team may call you for an informal chat to take your application to the next stage. Alternatively, if you would like some more information give Rebecca Prentice a call on 0131 240 0887 for a confidential chat or email
Not the role for you?
We are always looking for talented residential support workers across Scotland, email
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.