Do you have a desire to work with children and young people?
Can you offer guidance and support to students to help with academic achievement?
Are you keen to develop your experience in a school?
If yes, we have your next job role! We are looking for Teaching Assistants to work across ELAT – the Empower Learning Academy Trust. The Trust is made up of schools across the London Borough of Havering, specifically in Romford, Upminster, Rainham and Hornchurch. Throughout the Trust, students can achieve in a happy, safe and inclusive learning environment – come and see for yourself!
The positions are available from January 2023 on a full time, long term or day to day basis.
You will have the chance to support students, as well as continuing your own professional development. It is a highly rewarding role, where qualifications are desired but not required! We are looking for those with a true passion for working with children. Graduates are encouraged to apply.
Please get in touch to find out more about the Teaching Assistant jobs available – Randstad are currently recruiting for a number of classroom support positions in the London Borough of Havering – we have the roles for you!
Benefits of working with Randstad Education as a Teaching Assistant:
* £70-£75 per day (depending on qualifications and experience)
* A ‘Refer-a-Friend’ scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300 in vouchers for every person you recommend
* Great travel links and onsite parking
* A friendly and approachable consultant to guide you through your journey with Randstad
* Career and progression opportunities – if you have a degree qualification the trust can offer initial teacher training!
Here are the responsibilities of the job:
* You will be supporting the teacher with lessons and behaviour management
* You must safeguard children
* You will communicate effectively with children, staff, parents and carers where required
* You will be engaging students in learning to keep them on task
* You must adapt your support depending on the needs of the child – every child is different!
Requirements for the job:
* An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
* At least 6 months experience working with children (desired)
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A true passion to work with children
* Able to display sensitivity and patience
Still sounds like the opportunity for you? Click Apply today!
You can always get in touch with me on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Nina or email to express your interest, skills and experience.