Cardiff – hybrid working model
£22,000 – £27,000 per annum
Are you an ambitious and dedicated Campaign Manager looking for the next step in your Communications career? Do you have a sounds understanding of the PR and Comms world coupled with exceptional copy writing skills and an enthusiasm for doing things a little differently?
If so then we’d like to hear from you!
Yolk Recruitment are proud to be partnered with one of Cardiff’s leading fully integrated PR and Communications agencies to recruit a Campaign Officer. We’re looking for someone who has a good foundation in communications and who is seeking their next challenge. You’ll be tasked with helping to deliver campaigns that work, for clients you love and causes you believe in.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Brainstorming fresh ideas for integrated campaigns and being active in generating those ideas on a daily basis.
- Taking the lead on the delivery of small scale clients, projects or significant elements of campaigns without significant support.
- Managing and meeting deadlines for multiple clients often at the same time.
- Writing accurate, creative and standout copy for media releases and pitches, case studies, social media, blogs, newsletters etc.
- Managing on location photo and video shoots, project visits and media interviews to ensure everything you need for your campaign is captured.
- Handling client social media accounts and ensuring output is of the moment.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and influencers.
- Measuring success to produce in-depth evaluations and make informed suggestions on how to make your campaigns even better as you go!
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ll have around two years’ experience in an agency or in house PR and Communications role.
- You’ll be self motivated, dedicated and curious.
- You’ll be comfortable in putting your own ideas forward taking ownership of your own workload.
- You’ll be honest, professional and respectful, treating your colleagues and clients in the same way.
- Preferably, you’ll have some experience in Social Media paid advertising, as well as in using basic design tools, such as Canva.
You’ll get to work with and learn from some remarkable people, and you’ll do it all knowing that you’re working only for causes and clients with strong ethics and values.
Some of the excellent benefits that you’ll receive in return:
- Flexible/hybrid working policy with up to 3 days per week working from home
- 25 days annual leave, + birthday and bank holidays
- Continuous service bonus
- Mental health days
- Options to buy additional annual leave
- Extensive training budget
Would you like to know more? I’d love to hear from you. To apply for this role, please apply with a CV to Kim Partridge. We also offer a referral scheme so if you know of someone who you think could be a good fit for this position, please get in touch.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Campaign Officer job in Cardiff, Wales, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally