Revit 3D Modeller
Salary: up to £42,000 depending on experience
Do you have experience in Steel or timber?
Want to join a Dynamic team, looking for a new challenge, with an innovative team, working on some of the most iconic projects globally?
This Company specialise in timber and mixed material solutions so there will be a large verity of products in terms of steel, decking, Glulam, CLT LVL timber cassettes.
The job will involve:
- Coordinate manage and update a library of all products used and needed by Hybrid Structures.
- Build models from scratch both at tender stage and also at contract stage.
- Continuously develop, review and implement a BIM strategy that can be adopted by Hybrid structures that allows the business to implement a BIM protocol plan.
- Preparing and checking of fabrication drawings for all types of products and all types of structures.
You will need to have:
- Educated to BTEC ONC in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with a significant level of experience using 3D software
- Must have experience of steel and timber structures
- Ideally experience in using Revit of Tekla modelling software
For a chance to be a part of this company, apply now or call Phoebe Scott on 0117 959 2008 for further information. Your call will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
In accordance with the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion, no applicant will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of the protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010, if you have responsibility as a carer or are in long term unemployment. Selection criteria will be based on skills and competencies and will be scrutinised to ensure that they are non-discriminatory