Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
Hours: Monday – Friday
Full Time – Work From Home
**** Immediate Start & Full Training Provided ****
**** Looking to Start from 31st october till 14th November 2022 ****
- To provide an excellent and responsive service to members via inbound calls and emails
- To be professional, clear and transparent in your approach to members at all times
- To fully empathise and put the needs of the member first so that they feel valued and have trust in the organisation
- Take ownership of member issues/queries and be proactive in ensuring that solutions are provided to ensure member satisfaction.
- Be fully aware of all products sold to maximise any potential sales opportunities
- To update the appropriate databases with member information If required, to assist with incoming post, large mailings and all stationery ordering
- Proven experience in a telesales role / customer services focussed role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Able to problem solve and take ownership of tasks
- Good time management skills
- Passion for customer services
- Team working
Annual performance bonus
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Your birthday off as an extra day!
‘You first days’ X4 paid emergency days
Plus many more!
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.