Regional Property Manager
Up to 54,500 per annum
Morgan Hunt are working with a leading social housing provider, who are currently looking for a highly skilled Regional Property Manager to join their fast paced and growing team.
You will be responsible for overseeing a team of Surveyors and Project Support Officers carrying out the management of legal disrepair cases, leaseholder altercation requests, complaints, complex repairs/renewals, major voids and insurance works.
- Manage contractors in line with contractors, seeking continuous improvement and ensure clear communication with all parties.
- Monitor and provide reports on performance, including KPI reports.
- Take part in strategic meetings putting forward recommendations.
- Support the Regional Head of Property in carrying out duties as required.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and ensure areas of improvement are logged in formal meetings.
- Line management of a team up to 5.
- Strong knowledge of Disrepair Protocol.
- Experience working on a variety of legal disrepair and complex cases.
- Experience and/or relevant professional qualification preferably gained within the social housing sector.
- Strong knowledge of Building Pathology.
- Ability to instruct larger pieces of work, ensuring health & safety and risk management.
- Strong leadership skills and background in managing a team working on complex repairs and legal cases.
- Good contract management skills, with a history of good customer service to customers.
- UK drivers license and access to own vehicle is essential.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual’s skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.