Job Title – Part-time Marketing/Communications Administrator
Salary – £9.50ph
Location – Barton Hill, Bristol
Contract Type – Part-time (22.5 Hours per week), Fixed-term contract (March 2023)
Hours – Monday – Friday (Flexible Hours)
As a Marketing/Communications Administrator, you will be at the centre of a team of three outreach workers, all working across Bristol for the partner organisations of Community Access Support Service CASS. With support, you will have a key role in designing materials such as booklets, leaflets and posters, developing projects and campaigns and producing a regular newsletter.
Duties of the Marketing/Communications Administrator will include:
- Research and draft content for the regular CASS e-bulletin
- Research and draft content for the CASS website, and update site when necessary
- Draft CASS materials such as information booklets and leaflets, event posters and flyers, and other promotional materials
- Draft posts, and maintain CASS social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube
- With support from the Communications Manager, develop local online campaigns and promote national campaigns, including supporting the CASS team with events based on these campaigns
- Support the CASS team to organise events and workshops, including support to ensure evaluations are completed and entered onto systems, and write ups are drafted
- Be responsible for distribution of CASS materials, and the identification, filing and distribution of other mental health materials (local and national)
- Support the CASS team in their communications role e.g. by producing templates, and displays.
- To carry out any other duties as may be required and in keeping with the level of the post
- Implement appropriate organisational policies and in particular the Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities, Lone Working and Health & Safety policies
- To actively participate in training, team meetings and working groups as required
- Support the collection of relevant data for entry onto databases
- Promote health & wellbeing and in particular mental wellbeing
If you are interested in this Marketing/Communications Administrator role, please click apply to send your CV, or any questions please call Kirk at Pertemps Commercial, Bristol.