Empowering Learning are excited to be recruiting on behalf of one of our partnered SEND schools in Gloucester. We are looking to appoint a Primary Teacher to start in January 2023 for a long term placement with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
The school is a specialist provision providing full time education for children aged 7 to 14 with SEMH needs, Autism and complex trauma. The school have a strong team of professionals who are committed to providing a nurturing and structured learning environment to the children in their care.
We are looking to speak to candidates who:
– Hold QTS
– Are experienced working with SEND or are passionate about doing so
– Strong and creative behaviour management
– Willing to go above and beyond
– Genuinely want to make a difference to vulnerable children’s lives
– Are available Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm term time
– Are committed and reliable
– Have a therapeutic approach.
In return you can expect from Empowering Learning:
– Market leading pay rates
– Access to CPD including Team teach
– A dedicated consultant available to support you through application, placement and thereafter
To apply or for more information please contact Megan Currie on (url removed)
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.