Unqualified Teaching Assistant
£11.00 – £14.00 ph
Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you an unexperienced Teaching Assistant and looking to gain experience and looking for your next role in Leyland?
Tradewind are working with a local Schools in Leyland who require a Teaching Assistant for full time roles starting as soon as possible and on a long term basis.
This school is looking for a Teaching Assistant who takes pride in their work, ignites imagination, and installs a passion for learning. Within this role, you will be monitoring and recording pupil progress and development needs. You will be responsible for working within groups and on a 1:1 basis with students under the general supervision and direction of the teacher to implement structured learning activities for individuals and groups of pupils.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
- Assisting the teacher in delivering work with the children in the class
- Developing curricular knowledge as required by the school
- Undertaking observations of pupils and contributing to pupil records
- Abiding by and work towards all the policies within the school e.g. behaviour management, Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities
- Experience working with children or within support at any age range would be beneficial
- Keen to work within education and gain experience
- All work with Tradewind requires a DBS on the update service and collection of at least two verified references
- An up-to-date CV
- Legal Right to Work in the UK
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant or for more information about the role, contact Joe on or email-