Robert Half are delighted to be partnering with an ambitious professional services client, who are based in Central Bristol, supporting them with recruiting a Commercial Finance Director to cover a permanent recruitment process. This is an exciting opportunity for a commercially focused Finance Director who thrives when leading the business partnering team, enjoys analysis of contracts and bids, and partnering up and down line to relay financial information and findings.
- Supporting, and aiding, the business in achieving high growth plans over 2023
- Managing a small commercial finance team
- Supporting the wider finance team with ad-hoc tasks; year end, management accounts, P&L management, group management accounting, TAX
- Contract analysis; prior and future
- Cashflow forecasting and analysis
- Scenario based accounting
- Business partnering with internal stakeholders; supporting with contract creation and relaying financial findings
- A fully qualified accountant – ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- An experienced finance leader with prior experience of working with the senior leadership team
- Solution orientated leader with an analytical mindset
- Highly commercial accountant with experience of working in a finance business partnering, or FP&A capacity
Length of Contract
Around six months; this is covering a permanent recruitment process so please allow for movement either side of this
A competitive daily rate is on offer. Please note this role sits inside IR35.
There is hybrid working on offer here; with three days a week in the newly refurbished Central Bristol office. There is also national travel included in this role due to the nature of the work.
Sound like the type of role you might be interested in? Please contact Hannah Curnow on 01179 935400.
** It is worth noting, we are seeing a huge increase in demand for interim support across our clients. If this role isn’t quite right for you but you are interested in interim positions, and are a qualified accountant, please contact Hannah for a conversation as to how we can help. **
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.