Job Title: Administrator
Location: Haslingden, Blackburn
Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic, trustworthy individual with a can-do attitude.
As the first point of contact to best assist the customer through their buying process, you will demonstrate exceptional levels of Customer Service and be reliable and willing to go the extra mile. You will also have a passion to continually explore and secure new business leads and sales opportunities along the way.
Being organised and accurate in everything you do is a given, your administration skills and level of attention to detail will be second to none. You will be a confident and strong communicator and have the capability to work as part of a team or on your own.
- A background in administration and office experience within a busy and fast paced office is essential.
- Previous experience in a customer service or sales environment
- A larger-than-life personality to represent our brand from the first point of contact with a confident and professional telephone manner.
- Past experience of managing accounts or interacting with clients and increasing revenue through networking and business development.
- A flexible and adaptable attitude, able to work towards the needs of the business.
- Proven multi-tasking experience, and the ability to work under pressure.
- High standard of written English, with fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Excellent cost control and focus
- Knowledge of database systems
- Highly organised and structured in their approach to task management.
- To act as a main contact between the Company and its customer and supplier network with a high level of customer service.
- To develop customer and supplier leads, tracking locations and availability of products.
- To negotiate/re-negotiate supply rates.
- To gather market and customer information
- Arranging deliveries between, customers, suppliers, and manufacturers
- Diary management of key account holders and co-ordinating events with whole team
- Creation of reports and monitoring service delivery.
- Management of the phone system and computer systems
- Negotiate confidently and chase up and record all possible sales opportunities.
- Prepare and finalise quotations/proposals and close out sales enquiries.
- A focused attitude towards workload, with the ability to prioritise and deliver under pressure with a high attention to detail.
- Track record in achieving sales targets and driving profitability.
- Is resilient, driven and can spot potential opportunities for business development.
- An energetic and positive personality with the ability to challenge and think pro-actively.
- A passion to deliver against deadlines.
- High levels of customer service skills
- A drive to be the best and constantly adapt and improve.
- Energy, passion and a keenness to improve systems and efficiencies.
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: