3 Month Rolling Contract – Start Asap
14.05 per hour plus holiday pay
Part-time 3 days 09:00am – 5:00pm On Site
Morgan Hunt are working with an educational organisation who are seeking an Examination Administrator to join their team for a 3 month contract. You will be point of contact regarding exams and assessments processes.
As an Examination Administrator you will be responsible for the below:
- First point of contact externals agencies and internal departments to ensure all deadline are met.
- Coordinate arrival and delivery of exam documents, organise online assessments, overlook exam and assessment processes.
- Confidentially maintain the database with assessment and exam related data.
- Providing support with training and support for exam invigilators.
- Operate when needed as exam invigilator to ensure exam compliant.
As an Examination Administrator you must have the below:
- Proven experience of working in an exam administrator or invigilator examiner.
- Must have experience working within an education sector.
- Experience liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong IT skills e.g Microsoft.
One stage interview! If you are interested in this position apply ASAP to avoid missing out on this opportunity!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.