ROLE: – Structured Finance – Senior Consultant
SALARY: Competitive Salary + bonus + Car allowance
Protiviti is a leading consulting firm that serves 60% of Fortune 1000® and 35% of Fortune Global 500® and they also work with smaller, growing companies, .
The role & Key Responsibilities
You will be working as part of a global team, this position is responsible for providing specialist support on identifying areas of risk to our banking, private debt, insurance and pension fund clients in their warehouse and/or asset-based lending programs. In your role as Structured Finance – Senior Consultant duties include:
- Reviewing, documenting, evaluating, and testing operational and transaction reporting controls in
a wide range of structured finance environments both pre and post-investment
- Developing and maintaining effective client relationships
- Applying Protiviti policies and proficiency in Protiviti methodologies
- Preparing due diligence / AUP reports on findings and making recommendations to banks and
Skills & Experiences
- 3+ years of auditing / consulting/ FS experience
- An understanding of the structured finance
- Accounts receivable
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/IIA/CFAB
- Knowledge of securitisation
What can you expect?
- A competitive salary + car allowance + company bonus
- Hybrid/ Flexible working
- Private medical care
- 25 days of holiday
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.