Junior Recruitment Specialist
We are Intrum UK – an award-winning, industry-leading credit management and financial services provider. We are seeking a driven junior recruitment specialist to join our Talent Team, initially on a six month contract.
Intrum UK have experienced considerable growth in the last few years and 2023 will be no exception. You will have a key role in our continued expansion, assisting in the recruitment process for our Operations Department by attracting and sourcing candidates, conducting initial screening and scheduling of interviews. Working with our hiring managers and candidates you will provide an excellent and positive onboarding experience, keeping your candidates informed and engaged throughout their journey with Intrum.
In addition, this opportunity will also give you valued experience within our HR department where you will partner with the wider HR team to support in a variety of HR admin duties.
More about the role:
- Conduct and manage the compliance of the new starter process, ensuring ID, eligibility to work documents, certifications/qualifications, references, credit checks and DBS checks are received, as appropriate, for all employees and workers.
- Create offer letters, new contracts, variations of contracts and ad-hoc employee correspondence.
- Support the coordination of the onboarding process to ensure new starters are on the HR database Workday and enrolling new employees for employment benefits.
- In addition, assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR Department by managing the HR inbox handling ad hoc staff requests, benefit queries and absences etc.
- Regularly conduct credit checks internally and externally for current staff and re-run criminal checks for staff where their checks are due to expire, ensuring we are audit compliant at all times.
- Assisting with our HR payroll admin for UK & Ireland offices downloading reports on bonuses, sickness, overtime, updating internal moves and salary changes, ensuring all are captured accurately.
What You’ll Receive
- Hybrid working (we are situated in Reigate, Surrey).
- Free access to the onsite gym.
- Onsite parking.
- Discounts on travel, entertainment groups and high street retailers.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
As the successful candidate you will be highly motivated with excellent communication skills and high attention to detail. You will need to be adaptable and innovative in your approach to finding talent. Professional and personable, you will have a passion for giving candidates an amazing experience from start through to onboarding
Intrum is one of the largest credit management companies in the UK. We are part of a group of companies that employs over 10,000 people in 24 countries across Europe, plus Latin America (Brazil). We help clients and their clients to manage their financial liabilities through ethical and affordable collection services.
Our people care about treating our customers fairly and we care about our people. They understand the impact our work has across society; setting high standards and leading the way to a sound economy.
We are one of the UK’s fastest growing credit management companies and are accredited with the highly acclaimed gold standard by Investors in People and Investor in Customers. We also received the industry accolade for “Best Place to Work” in 2022.
As part of our employment process, applicants will subject to a credit check and a criminal records check. You should not be bankrupt, have any outstanding county court judgments on your credit file, or have more than two registered defaults.
Intrum UK is an equal opportunities employer.