Job Role: CNC Punch Operator
Location: Northampton, NN4
Salary: £10.50 per hour + overtime
Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Interaction have partnered with a well-established & national engineering firm that supports the manufacturing of industrial radiators across the UK. Due to success & consistent growth, this client is actively welcoming an additional team member to the Sheet Metal Department on a full time, permanent basis.
· 28 days annual leave inclusive of public holidays
· Attendance bonus every ¼.
· Commitment to ongoing training & development
· Ability to transfer & develop into the engineering sector
· Full PPE Provided (Safety Glasses, Boots, Overalls etc)
· Healthcare Plan
· This opportunity will require you to punch product using CNC folding machines.
· Manually load parts to machinery (using lifting/magnetic/suction equipment where necessary).
· Break out punched parts of steel sheet using equipment.
· Check the quality of parts during the process, fully implementing the concept of self-inspection at all stages of the process.
· Pallet and move product using pump/stacker trucks.
· Good organisation skills – ability to plan/prioritise workload
· Previous experience within a manufacturing environment would be advantageous but not essential
· A positive attitude & eagerness to learn
· To follow health & safety requirements
· A good time keeping ability with a focus on meeting deadlines
Interaction Recruitment have specialist consultants across the majority of industries within the UK, including but not limited to, Finance & IT, Technical & Engineering, Industrial, Commercial and Hospitality. We offer both temporary and permanent support.