We are looking for a Junior Waiter to join the team as part of Caprice Holdings.
Bacchus, the bringer of ecstasies and the great reveller of antiquity, is born again.
Kissed by the gods, inspired by the muses, Bacchanalia One Mount Street, will open in October 2022. Set in an epic interior by Martin Brudnizki with art by Damien Hirst, this latest destination brings contemporary Mediterranean dining and wines worthy of Bacchus himself to Mayfair.
Working as a Junior Waiter within our Restaurants will give you exposure to a busy, high volume dining operation.
Our Junior Waiter enjoy these benefits:
- Generous discount off your bill (including drinks), when dining in one of our restaurants across the Group
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the Group
- Paid overtime
- 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service up to 5 extra days
- Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
- Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
Caprice Holdings is a market leading prestigious restaurant group, with a rich history and long-standing reputation in the hospitality industry, we have grown from strength to strength opening our iconic restaurants across in London and now internationally. As we continue to expand, we offer structured career paths & hospitality training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the group.
Apply today and join us as a Junior Waiter.
We promote a working environment in which equal opportunity and diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.