Lecturer/Assessor in Eletronic Engineering
Salary: £22,156 – £38,894 (i.e. £13,293.59 – £23,336.39 per annum)
Full Time – Permanent
Do you possess electrical electronic engineering qualifications and experience?
Would a lecturing setting suit you?
Do you have an inspiring and encouraging character?
- undertake teaching activities in the curriculum area, ensuring a high quality of provision, in response to learners needs.
- work collaboratively and innovatively with managers and colleagues to design, develop, manage and review programmes in the curriculum area.
- ensure that student needs are met in a responsive way, in line with the concept of inclusive learning.
- support, monitor and visit work based candidates.
- train and assess in the workplace and in college and complete documentation relevant to NVQs/T-levels/work-based qualifications.
- effectively participate in and comply with all aspects of Awarding Body and College Quality Assurance processes.
- create and deliver classroom based courses and workshops where necessary
- undertake teaching and learning related activities, including tutoring, as agreed.
- ensure that appropriate learning materials are prepared and assessments and assignments are undertaken in a timely manner.