Are you an experienced and knowledgeable Quantity Surveyor who possesses excellent relationship building and communication skills? Are you organised, analytical and have a good attention to detail?
If the answer is yes, then look no further, your next career could be with us!
Joining the team as our Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Producing and managing accurate and sustainable cash flows and budget financial information to support the valuation process as per Group policies and processes.
- Ensuring Group policies and processes are followed and reported fully on all development/ build-related expenditure adding value to the wider business and delivering the commercial objectives of the Region.
- Managing working partnerships with Housing Associations, third party providers and sub-contractors to ensure that all contractual terms are met and ensure that all orders are placed, managed and settled as per Group policies and processes.
- Engaging fully in the process of determining and agreeing site start programmes and timescales.
- Assisting in the production of comprehensive Commercial reports/estimates for inclusion in Land Appraisals.
- Achieving the payment and valuation reporting timetable.
- Actively managing communications and operational interfaces with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the Regional business plan.
- Authorising and committing expenditure on the COINS system up to the Group approval limit.
- Producing key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the commercial function.
- Ensuring that the Company maximises its compliance with Group product, specification and deals.