Robert Half are partnering with a leading education and IT firm who are looking to recruit a PMO Manager on a 12 month FTC, paying up to £52k.
PMO Manager – Education/IT – London (can be remote) – Up to £52k
PMO Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist the Transformation Director in ensuring project teams maintain project delivery; tracking project milestones vs. plans provided by Redfaire (Solution Partner)
- Act as a key Business Partner to Redfaire, managing the relationship with the External Project Manager(s) and Consultants where necessary
- Assist with the project governance process, maintaining RAID log, CR list and escalation of all Programme related issues to Transformation Director
- Provide ad hoc draft status reports based on country updates for Transformation Director review
- Attend Steering Committee/ Governance meetings and document minutes for issue to attendees post Transformation Director review
- Manage the whereabouts schedule to keep track of annual leave across the Programme team (inc. Redfaire)
- Carrying out project administration support tasks
- Manage PMO mailbox and meeting scheduling (primarily for Transformation Director)
PMO Manager Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- All round team player, happy to hold people accountable to ensure tasks are complete
- Customer Service-Orientated
- Flexible, confident self-starter
- Accurate and detailed
- Project planning, facilitator/ coordinator
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working within Global Programmes/ Projects
- Knowledge of Project Management Techniques (may suit someone wishing to commence to a Prince2 qualification)
PMO Manager in London needed within IT ASAP – send in your CV!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.