A multi million pound new build High Rise Residential scheme
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Monitoring subcontractor progress against programme.
* Health & Safety
* Setting up the site documentation systems
* Writing reports, maintaining diaries and records
* Attending site meetings which will include pre-start with client & contractors, weekly
* Coordination meetings and monthly contract reviews
* Coordination of site activities including subcontractors, labour and logistics.
* Carrying out site inspections
* Providing regular progress updates and holding regular project reviews
The ideal applicant:
* Good eye for detail
* Be able to interpret construction drawings and designs
* Strong man-management skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* Good level of IT literacy
* CSCS Card
* First Aid
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.