ue to continued RK Accountancy are looking to bring in a Recruitment Consultant working within our growing team in our vibrant Manchester Office.
Established in 1996, RK Accountancy is one of the leading independent Accountancy & Finance Recruitment agencies across the North West and Yorkshire. With offices in Manchester, Leeds and Preston, our consultants work with a wide range of local and national companies across these areas.
- Uncapped Monthly Commission
- Clear Progression Pathway
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holiday
- Free day off for Birthday
- Full structured training plan
- Inherit a warm desk
- Quarterly team nights out with Manchester and Leeds Offices
- Quarterly Incentives for best performers (Lunches / Day Events)
- Monthly Team Building Events
- Opportunity for hybrid working – 1 Day a week from home
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Recruitment Consultant who wants to be part of an extremely successful and growing team -The Role of the Recruitment Consultant would involve.
- 360 Recruitment – an ability to handle the recruitment process from start to finish ensuring customer service is at the forefront at every stage of the process
- Recruiting, matching and placing candidates to new and existing clients
- Maintaining your database of staff to ensure that you continually know your market place and can easily identify the right candidates for the latest roles
- Pro-active and reactive client business development
- Account management
- Visiting clients
- Creating long term candidate loyalty
Kellan Group (including all of our brands, Berkeley Scott, RK and Quantica) are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our websites