Springpack has retained Robert Half to recruit a Finance Director to join their HQ in Worcester. This role will report to the Board of Directors and have full responsibility for the finance and accounting function of the business.
Springpack was founded in 1975, and is a family run business which operates in the protective packaging industry. They are a carbon-neutral company that are on a mission to provide customers with best-in-class eco-friendly protective packaging products and services. Having grown extensively over recent years this is an excellent time to join a market leader in a buoyant industry.
The role will see someone lead the finance function to deliver in all areas of financial reporting, management accounts, strategic planning, forecasting and actual results.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- A key member of the leadership team, supporting strategic planning
- Maintain and grow a finance function that complies will all statutory legislation
- Oversee all management reporting and information
- Cash-flow forecasting / planning
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Maintain relationships with third parties – external advisors, banks, insurers
The right person for this role will have had experience in a Financial Controller / Director role previously. It is likely you will have worked for a privately owned business and be comfortable in a hands on role.
Some of your key experiences will include:
- Accountancy Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Previous experience in a high-growth SME
- Strong systems skills, including establishing processes and controls
- Previous leadership experience
- Ability to partner senior stakeholders and challenge when needed
On offer to the right candidate is a competitive salary package, and the change to join an ambitious business in a growing industry. This role will be based full-time in Worcester. The business are open to discuss suitable flexible / hybrid working patterns.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.