Robert Half are currently supporting the recruitment of a Executive Assistant to join an exciting global consultancy business. Supporting the European Managing Partners, this is role is the perfect opportunity for an experienced EA who is looking for a brilliant team and new challenges.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is remote/home based with occasional travel to meet the team (a couple of times a year), however candidate needs to be based in Scottish territory.
- Provide clerical, administrative, and personal assistance to the Managing Partners.
- Supporting internally with logistical support for meetings including room-setup, catering etc.
- Submitting timesheets and expenses in an accurate and timely manner.
- Booking travel and accommodation.
- Setting up internal and external meetings for the Partners.
- Various administrative duties supporting the overall Partner team.
- Minute taking
- Being an experienced Personal or Executive Assistant essential
- Experience of Board meetings
- Ability to work on your own initiative is a must
- Brilliant interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills are a must
Salary banding between £31000 and £38000 per annum, plus excellent benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.