Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a Application Architect for a 6 month contract working remotely with some travel to Barrow In Furness.
– The Teamcenter Application Architect role is more specific, it requires someone with several years’ experience in designing capability enhancements to the Teamcenter configuration
– The design of Teamcenter configuration (including, but not limited to BMIDE Data Model, Workflows, Stylesheets, Access Control Lists (ACLs), etc.) for large engineering & manufacturing clients.
– Documentation of the technical design and specification for the configuration.
– Support Unit Testing.
– Support of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) activities in relation to any defects found during testing of configuration.
– Supporting the resolution of defects.
– Supporting the definition of test data requirements to assist with Unit Test activities.
– Mock-up customer requirements to demonstrate a Proof of Concept.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.