Robert Half are recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager role on a permanent basis in Swindon. This role would suit a commercially minded accountant or Finance Business Partner seeking a step up into a managerial role. You will be heavily involved in budgeting, forecasting, project work and driving strategy; this is a forward thinking, value add role!
The Commercial Finance Manager will work closely with the Finance Director, supporting with a range of duties and responsible for the following:
- Managing a team of 2 FP&A Analysts.
- Partnering with non-finance stakeholders across a multitude of regions and supporting them with budgeting and forecasting as well as business strategy and investments.
- Ownership of the budgeting process for the EMEA region.
- Financial analysis of the division including analysing profitability and capex.
- Development of reporting for BI and MI purposes.
- Annual travel to sites as required across the EMEA region.
You will be joining a highly acquisitive global business who are leaders in their field and operate in a staple industry. Previous experience of working for a listed global business or experience of auditing a US owner business would be advantageous. This role would suit someone seeking a step up into this role, or someone with proven experience operating at this level.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills attributes:
- 5-12 years PQE ACA,ACCA or CIMA.
- Proven experience of preparing accounts, analysing large volumes of data or business partnering.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a drive to add value.
- Intermediate/advanced excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, macros would be advantageous).
- Working knowledge of a large ERP system such as SAP or Oracle.
- £55-70k base salary with a £7.5k car allowance.
- Up to 15% bonus.
- Private health care.
- Competitive pension.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Hybrid working with 2 days on site in Swindon per week, up to 3 days working from home.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Commercial Finance Manager job in Swindon, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally