Clinical Service Manager
- Location: Leominster, Herefordshire
- Position: Clinical Support Manager
- Care Categories: Nursing care for older adults
- Salary: Up to £49,420 per annum based on a 40-hour contract
- Hours: Full time
- Contract type: Permanent
About the company:
We are one of the UK’s leading private healthcare companies located in over 150 locations across the UK, it is our privilege to care for people – treating each resident as if they were part of our own family. Right now, we are looking for a Client Service Manager to develop their nursing career at our home located in Leominster, Herefordshire.
We offer fantastic support and development for every employee to help you develop your skills to their full potential.
Our friendly and welcoming care offers nursing and residential support for elderly residents with physical disability and age-related needs. We are looking for a Registered Nurse RGN / RGN or RNLD to come and join as part of our management team as a Clinical Service Manager.
About the Role:
As the Clinical Service Manager you will oversee and assist every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home, including developing and updating care plans and maintaining clear, accurate medication records. Always seeking to share your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the rest of our care staff. You will be required to support the Home manager and act up in their absence.
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to the Nurse fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events.
- Access to Wage stream – an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- Paid breaks
- NMC annual pin payment reimbursed
- Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
How to Apply:
For more information contact Katie Beach – Senior Recruitment Consultant – Appoint Group
Direct dial: 01489 774 218
Text message only (please include your name): 07445334268
Linked in: linkedin.com/in/katie-beach-79b50a17
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / STAFF SE / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE / STUDENT NURSE / PERIPATETIC NURSE / RN / SISTER / WARD SISTER / WARD MANAGER / DEPUTY MANAGER / CLINICAL DEPUTY MANAGER / HOME MANAGER / CARE HOME MANAGER / CLINICAL LEAD / CSM / CLINICAL SERVICES MANAGER / HEAD OF CARE
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Clinical Service Manager – Fantastic Nursing Home job in Leominster, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally