Role: Commercial Manager
Location: In & Around London
Salary: Competitive + Car Allowance
My Client specializes in the design and construction of sophisticated environmental facilities, providing a complete turnkey package to the high technology industries, particularly Pharmaceuticals, Fine Chemicals, Biotechnology, Food, Electronics and Nuclear industries. Our client operates in highly regulated industries.
Rullion are looking for highly motivated Commercial Managers to take responsibility for the management of all commercial aspects of the business area including supporting pre-contract and operations, managing commercial risk and opportunity, ensuring accuracy of forecasts and that all commercial reporting procedures are adhered to and to support the delivery of projects providing pre award, procurement and post award contract administration support, monitoring compliance with contract obligations and driving value from the supply chain.
– Educated to Degree level in quantity surveying or similar construction-related subject
– Experience directing teams
– Commercial acumen and contractual awareness
– Excellent written and oral communication
– Previous experience in similar role
– Previous experience of Causeway accounting system
– Previous experience of managing and developing a team
Key Role responsibilities
– Working for the Building Services Director to commercially manage a specific area of the business, with a functional report through to the Commercial Director
– To provide support and guidance to the commercial team and to the wider operational team on all contractual, financial and commercial activities on projects
– To take an active role in risk mitigation and management across the project commercial activities.
– To advise senior management of any commercial matters likely to have a significant effect on the projects.
– To ensure that project controls and processes are operated and effectively managed.
– Represent the company and its interests with clients and professional organisations.
– Ensure that cost/value reconciliation and is completed for all projects in accordance with company policy
– Attend project review meetings monthly and ensure accurate reporting of the status of each project is accurately reflected in the monthly forecast submissions
– Co-ordinate, consolidate and report on the following financial KPI’s as required by the company accounting timetable and policy; Revenue, Cash, GM, Order Intake, Overhead Expenditure, Business planning and Budgets and Invoicing.
– To assist in the recruitment and development of the commercial team to meet the needs of the business.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply now! Or alternatively you can contact Jordan Steele at Rullion HQ – Good Luck!
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd. Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion’s approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base, from small start-ups to large household names.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Commercial Manager job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally