A CAD design position has just become available in a well-established business specialising in bespoke storage solutions for commercial vehicles. On the verge of expansion you will be joining the company and supporting the team revolutionise customer insight by creating 3D renderings. Work life balance is at the fore front with this role, this leading company are paying a competitive salary with an excellent overall package to the successful engineering professional.
CAD design engineer duties include-
- Producing 2D drawings based on customer specification taking into consideration available space
- Producing 3D renderings detailing and illustrating design changes
- Liaise with the testing and development teams on new company products.
- Design simple storage solutions, through to more complex multifunction components
CAD design engineer desirable skills and experience-
- Experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of complex 3D renderings
- Understanding of Commercial vehicle interiors
- Knowledge of SigmaNest 2D
Benefits being a Cad design engineer-
- Salary of up to 35,000
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
To be considered for this role click apply.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Cad design engineer job in Redditch, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally